TCBOTB

Sunday, February 6, 2011

San Francisco Birthday!

We visited Twin Peaks in San Francisco for a surprise trip from Jim in honor of my birthday! We spent the late afternoon at the top of the mountain overlooking the city then drove into Mission district to meet Tony & Hannah for dinner. After dinner we saw "The Dance of Listening" performance by the Courage Dance Group at the ODC Theater. We wrapped the evening up with a trip to Bi-Rite Icecream and Bakery where we waited about 15 minutes in line for the BEST HANDMADE ORGANIC ICECREAM EVER! I love my boys!

 


 

My birthday card from Iain is priceless! According to Iain, that is me on the left and him on the right when  he's "a rock star teenager." I asked him about the little drawing above his head that I thought looked like a gold fish: "What is this Iain...are you thinking about how much you love gold fish?"  His response: "No mom! It's a thought bubble and I'm thinking about how much I love you, because I'll love you forever!" He's AWESOME! I'm LUCKY to be loved by him!


No comments:

Post a Comment